CODE Framework .NET Core Change Log
1.0.7. - 10/10/2019
- Changes to service contract package to fix bugs.
- Supporting a new
ServiceClient:LogCommunicationErrorsconfiguration setting (and
LogCommunicationErrorsproperty on the
ServiceClientclass) to optionally log additional information on failed REST calls.
1.0.2 - 1.0.6
- Internal builds with minor fixes.
1.0.1 - 6/24/2019
- Added DataHelper support to .NET Core version
- Added Mapper support to the .NET Core version
1.0.0 - 6/20/2019
- CODE Framework Core components aimed at hosting services in .NET Core and Docker have now been made available as preview versions of NuGet packages. (See also: Understanding Services in .NET Core)
- CODE Framework client-side components for calling services from .NET Core have been made available. (See also: Understanding Services in .NET Core)