Understanding Services in CODE Framework
Read this to get started with service development in CODE Framework..
Understanding WPF Development in CODE Framework
Read this to get started with CODE Framework's WPF MVVM/MVC components.
Read this to learn more about the different ways to install CODE Framework.
We also offer training related to CODE Framework (as well as other topics). Classes range from free events (online and in-person) to extended premium training classes, and even personalized on-site training. For more information, see http://codemag.com/training.
We also recommend the following articles, which are either specifically about CODE Framework, or related topics important for CODE Framework development.
CODE Framework Articles in CODE Magazine
- What’s New in CODE Framework in 2016
- CODE Framework Cheat Sheet
- What’s New in CODE Framework in 2014
- CODE Framework: WPF Standard Themes
- Building a CODE Framework Service and Consuming It on an iPhone Application
- CODE Framework: Documents, Printing, and Interactive Document UIs
- CODE Framework: Accelerating Development with Standard Views and Standard View-Models
- CODE Framework: Creating Application Themes
- CODE Framework: Testing
- CODE Framework: Building Productive, Powerful, and Reusable WPF (XAML) UIs with the CODE Framework
- CODE Framework: Building Services and SOA Business Layers
- CODE Framework: Writing MVVM/MVC WPF Applications
Related CODE Magazine Articles
- XAML Anti-Patterns: Layout SNAFUs
- XAML Anti-Patterns: Code-Behind
- XAML Anti-Patterns: Resource Overuse
- XAML Anti-Patterns: Virtualization
- XAML Magic: Attached Properties
- Converting XAML-Based Applications to Windows 8
- WPF and Silverlight Super-Productivity: ListBoxes
- Super Productivity: Using WPF and Silverlight’s Automatic Layout Features in Business Applications